Apathy Day Apathy Day

Oh heaven...

This day just sounds amazing. We should all just make it a real holiday.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

...Lol, is not the word.

It's more like IJCFHETI(I just came from how epic this is.) Great work! If I ever need a cheer up I could just lul to this now. 10/10 5/5. Keep it up! :D

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

Game is fine.

Truth is, looks like some nice work went into this, and I think the plot is great. Doing some work for nothing in the end ('cept medals).

I do agree on the bee, though, and I also think there should be a check point in more places, even though the game isn't really that long. I encourage you to do more like this, but maybe a bit longer, eh? (:

Haunted Haunted

holy fuck dude

old getter vibes

weeb tracks, people crying, lolicons lurking hard(style) weeb tracks, people crying, lolicons lurking hard(style)

this goes raw man. love it!

La Salope {durn} La Salope {durn}

Love it! Absolutely love it! :D

My favorite part was actually around 2:49, when I started to hear that really nice echoing sound building up to 3:00. I love stuff like that. And the chopped up female vocals make a great rhythm to the track. I can almost promise you that this will get stuck in my head by next week. Great job again, Durn! <3

durn responds:

Every time I see your name I feel like roaring it. Good name choice! :D And yeah, I've really been loving some of the new echo/roll effects reason's introduced recently, has really lent a nice touch. :)