Haunted Haunted

holy fuck dude

old getter vibes

weeb tracks, people crying, lolicons lurking hard(style) weeb tracks, people crying, lolicons lurking hard(style)

this goes raw man. love it!

La Salope {durn} La Salope {durn}

Love it! Absolutely love it! :D

My favorite part was actually around 2:49, when I started to hear that really nice echoing sound building up to 3:00. I love stuff like that. And the chopped up female vocals make a great rhythm to the track. I can almost promise you that this will get stuck in my head by next week. Great job again, Durn! <3

durn responds:

Every time I see your name I feel like roaring it. Good name choice! :D And yeah, I've really been loving some of the new echo/roll effects reason's introduced recently, has really lent a nice touch. :)

~Run Past Infinitum! ~Run Past Infinitum!

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute. I was enjoying it all up to 1:16. What happened? Everything started getting out tune in the background, as if a whole other song started to play behind it. I don't understand what happened there. D: Explain, please?

RessurectedGir responds:

It was sort of a Crossfader experiment I was trying out, testing some things out. Sorry if you don't like it.

ShiftingTides.loop ShiftingTides.loop

Not a bad melody, my friend. (:

haus {durn} haus {durn}

This is AMAZING for being performed live without being quantized. It also gives the track a nice tad of swing. :D

2:01, loving the scratchy into the vibrato lead. <3 Old school sounds, bruhda. It gets a bit too high freq. on my speakers at 2:18, but these things were never excellent with treble, and besides, that octave is probably the best place to go with the lead.

All-in-all, I enjoyed it very much, Durn. c: You rock!

durn responds:

Thanks Technosaurus. Glad you dig the second half, I do love some soulful house. :) You are indeed correct about the highs, I've since duplicated and split the lead and chords into two separate tracks and eq'd the highs down on the lead. I'm hoping this has solved the issue though my ears suck for high-freq. so I'll leave it up to you people to tell me! :)

(ch)ill {durn} (ch)ill {durn}

Wow.

Definitely something worthy of a top 5! :D Left astonished, great work my friend.

5/5 10/10

durn responds:

w00t w00t. Thanks Technosaur! :)

asdfav34v4aa23 asdfav34v4aa23

TOO LATE!

Mellow little track you have. :D I like it.

UntitledWhite responds:

Yeah, its not done. Just loaded it up to show somebody. Wondering what to do with it next. Thanks for your review mighty Technosaur. Your secret identity is safe with me.

-UntitledWhite

super cute kitty anime techno. super cute kitty anime techno.

O hai GrayZ.

Nice to see you again, along with your classic techno sound. (:

I think it should come in with a more kinda...soft pad kind of deal. The bass drops when the climax hits so you have more of an impact to the listener.

Rather than that, I've seen your work, so I think you and Pyrotek have this under control. And great name! xD

GrayZ responds:

Hai :) Thanks alot, I go through phases of making loads of music to making none fr months.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, and pyrotek hates the name haha! :P

Thanks again

Beautiful Blue Wings Beautiful Blue Wings

Called it.

Wonderful breaks, builds, lyrics, mixing, construction, and tune. :D The instruments used go perfect with the style, and hell, it's about rainbow dash, who can beat that?

This is probably #1 of my favorites from you now, Shades. <3 Great work!